Fueling Health System Marketing with Design and Empathy
Understanding the Consumer
- Design Thinking
- Strategic Co-Creation & Design
Deliverables & Tactics
- Design Studio Workshops
- Gamification of Mapping Protocols
- Ethnographic Research Study
- Omnichannel Advertising Campaign Creative & Strategy
- Custom Publication and Content Strategy
- Dedicated Account Support
LIFT was charged with leveraging the cultural characteristics of the community to support market positioning and promote service line excellence in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, women’s health, surgical services and other key drivers of volume and revenue for the system.
Crafting a general messaging style and format that resonates with local sensibilities while positioning against competitive pressures from competitors.
It All Starts in the studio.
On numerous occasions, LIFT has developed customized “Design Studio” workshop engagements, bringing together marketing communications leadership and other agency partners, to frame the thematic and design constructs for a key strategic initiatives — from a multi-year expansion effort to a patient-centric advertising campaign.
- To develop a campaign that reflects the intersection of voice and experience in a manner that resonates with the community at-large
- To drive service line revenue for targeted clinical areas of focus
- To position Beebe favorably in the market in order to stave off out-migration.
TARGETED AREAS OF FOCUS
- Capitalizing on the system’s deep-rooted history and their context in the small community where they reside
Leveraging local cultural realities to advance various service lines and other key drivers of volume and revenue
- Ensuring that patient-centeredness and purposfulness is at the center of all work
LIFT has been working with Beebe since 2015. In addition to driving volumes in targeted service lines, we have helped tell the Beebe story through the eyes of the community—delivering a voice that is nuanced and authentic. Additionally, we have helped Beebe launch a major market expansion that includes a new outpatient surgery center, a freestanding emergency department, a new Center for Robotic Surgery, and other infrastructure that will support the market growth and success of the system in the years to come.