Illuminating the human condition to improve strategic outcomes in healthcare.
We partner with patient-focused marketing and education professionals to better understand the people they serve—leveraging anthropology and design thinking to engage, educate, and empower consumers across the entire healthcare vertical.
WHAT WE DO
Understanding Fuels Thinking Fuels Strategy
LIFT CAN HELP IF:
1. You are seeking to leverage empathy and human understanding in order to inform marketing and patient empowerment strategies and tactics.
2. You are genuinely interested in learning and understanding the lived experience of patients, consumers, and other stakeholders.
3. You desire to involve people from diverse backgrounds both inside and outside of your organization in the co-creation of your marketing and education programming.
WHAT WE’VE DONE
WHAT WE’VE DONE
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
LIFT Offers a Unique End-to-End Solution
- Marketing insights pull-through in a wildly potent manner.
- Process maintains a human-centric lens throughout.
- Patients & stakeholders involved throughout solution design.
- Approach is iterative, holistic and inductive.
- Work product is rigorous, providing great confidence in solution design.
- Solutions are contextual & built at ground level with the patient.
- Marketing investment is leveraged for maximum value.
- A one-stop agency partner who understands the journey from start to finish.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We were eager to leverage a more innovative approach to marketing and external affairs and I needed a solid and responsible partner. LIFT brings tremendous value—their use of anthropology and design thinking has changed the way we approach patient and consumer engagement across our system.”
“The growing interest in patient voice and real world evidence that comes from anthropology and human understanding is foundational to the work we do … not only in the drug development phase but also in the post-marketing safety spaces. LIFT offers an amazing set of tools and capabilities that truly illuminates the core of patient voice and experience.”
Our client roster is comprised of an esteemed list of pharmaceutical, device, life science, and consumer healthcare providers—not all of whom are named here. For an expanded list of current and past clients, named references, work samples, and a deeper look into the future of healthcare research, marketing, and communications, please contact us today.